Did You Know: Beer Drinkers Are More Likely To Have Sex On The First Date
Both men and women who enjoy a pint are 60 per cent more likely to sleep with someone early in a relationship, statistics show. This applies to both gay and straight people, according to Christian Rudder, a Harvard graduate who set up dating website OKCupid.
After analysing the profiles and interactions of hundreds of millions of users, Mr Rudder found that beer-drinking was the most useful indicator of whether people are likely to have casual sex.
He also found the three questions that best predicted whether couples would actually go on to have a long-term relationship.
While many people thought the best questions to ask would be about someone’s views on sex, smoking and God, he found that you could predict compatibility more than twice as well by asking these three questions:
1) Wouldn’t it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat?
2) Do you like horror movies?
3) Have you ever travelled around another country alone?
The data suggests that compatibility on sensation-seeking may be even more important than more obvious compatibility testers such a date’s opinion on religion, sex, and smoking, observed Psychology Today.
Latest posts by myradionetwork (see all)
- Lingerie League Football Coach Forced To Apologize For Threatening To Punch His Player – May 22, 2013
- Paris Hilton Signs To Cash Money Records – May 22, 2013
- XBox One Revealed – May 21, 2013