10 Signs You Are A Rude Date
Here are 10 Warning Signs That You Are A Rude Date;
1. You arrive late for a date or change plans last minute as a habit — instead of honoring your date’s feelings and your commitment to be together as planned for a date.
2. You stare at attractive people who pass by or allow distractions of cell phones, text messages, silent vibes to interrupt your dating conversation — instead of devoting your full attention to your date. Where your attention goes your affection grows…
3. You exaggerate your accomplishments and dating goals in hopes of getting laid — instead of being honest about your life resume’ or your desire for a casual fling, so that your date can decide if your life experiences and dating goals are a good match.
4. You bog down the mood with heavy, negative stories from your past — instead of starting fresh and creating exciting new stories on your own and with a new love match.
5. You pressure a commitment quickly or invite a date to an event two months later — instead of allowing time to get to know each other and discovering if you can create a solid dating relationship based on shared values, chemistry and complementery interests.
6. You use electronic communication to confirm dates or to keep track of your date’s online dating activities — instead of making a human connection your priority and dealing with dating issues face-to-face.
7. You control conversations with a monologue about yourself — instead of finding common ground, asking about your date, and becoming an active listener as an act of love.
8. You pass judgment, put down your date’s dreams or suggest that your date change to fit your ideal — instead of accepting your date, quirks and all, as you determine if you are a compatible love match.
9. You criticize your date’s family or physical flaws that can’t be changed — instead of commenting on their strengths, special qualities and bringing out the best in each other.
10. You talk about how busy you are with work and family obligations — instead of making room in your life for love and making a new priority of your loving relationship — assuming you’d like a loving relationship to last.
Latest posts by myradionetwork (see all)
- Kim Kardashian Suspects Kanye West Might Be Gay – May 15, 2013
- New Video: Ponce De’Leioun ft. J-Mei ~ Respect – May 15, 2013
- SMH: Man Burns His Wife Because She Was Too Beautiful – May 14, 2013